What's the secret to setting a Droid Pro wallpaper?

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
I got a friend to make me one with the resolution of the screen, but it's only letting me choose a small portion of it to use. I can't seem to only expand the selection box one way. It expands up and across at the same time.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thats because the dimensions of the crop box are set. Are you sure it was the right dimensions for a wallpaper or was it the dimensions of just one screen?

tappin and a talkin

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Thats because the dimensions of the crop box are set. Are you sure it was the right dimensions for a wallpaper or was it the dimensions of just one screen?

tappin and a talkin

It's a 320x480 image. Is he going to have to make it whatever the dimensions of the crop box are? If so, do you know what they are?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya its going to need to be the dimensions of that crop box but I'm not sure what the dimensions are of the top of my head.

tappin and a talkin

blingchopr

Reaction score
the wallpaper size, crop box that you are talking about is 640x480. the part of the image that shows on your main screen is 320x480. therefore you need 160x480 added to both sides if you want that image to show correctly on your phone. hope that makes sense.