whats the best method of putting those screen protectors on ???

STINGER

Reaction score
Big red just sent a 3 pack of protectors for my Rezound and I've never put one on ............ what's the best method of cleaning the screen first and then how do you apply it w/o getting bubbles or prints behind it

any and all help is greatly appreciated

Snoking

Reaction score
First go to the clean room! Dust is our your first downfall. Chris

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

TheOldFart

Reaction score
If you live up north, with low humidity in the winter, then you are asking for frustration with dust under the screen saver. It will be a big help if you apply it in the bathroom after getting the humidity up by running hot water through the shower. Low humidity causes electrostatic attraction of the dust. I was always frustrated in the past when I tried to apply a screen saver in the winter and finally gave up on them. Another solution is to use a wet application screen saver. I have always avoided the Zagg screen savers because of the cost, but I finally decided to try one for my Inc2. Got it for $8.40 at Amazon. I applied it earlier this month when the humidity in the house was low and it was flawless. No dust and the few small bubbles that appeared disappeared overnight. It is the best screen saver that I have ever tried, but I have not tried the other more expensive ones. The wet application also allows you to slide into the right location if you get it a little off center. You can do this for a minute or 2 before it starts to dry and adhere.

If you are just using a regular screen saver then start at one end and slowly press it into place with a credit card or the card that came with it. Attach the very edge and slowly roll it into place while pushing with the card. Clean the screen first and be careful not to touch the back of the screen saver. You will likely mess up the first try, but you will learn from that.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I pretty much followed what this guy did and it was a clean install. Yes I know we all don't use this screen protector, but it's basically the same process.

[video=youtube;GGc2wBJQawI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGc2wBJQawI[/video]