whats a good rom?

wildride89

Reaction score
okay now thanks to mr. smith im now rooted and unlocked. First thing i did was freeze all the bloat. Now im curious about the roms for the rezound. Is there a rom where most of the features work like bluetooth? Im really interested in the new 4.0 sense and good battery life. Any opinions are appreciated.

scy1192

Reaction score
My favorite of the Sense 4 ROMs has been RezROM S4 over at XDA.

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
I'm gonna flash a gb rom first. I'm new to this way of flashing coming from moto. I'm still a little nervous about the upgrading firmware etc. Which is a good gb rom that's current?

rskelton

Reaction score
I have found that Scott's Roms are amazing. As a note - if your battery life is terrible (i.e. 5-7 hours or less on stock battery), go and get your phone replaced first. I had a bad Rezound for my first one, and I had bought the extended battery and only got 10 hours max, even with the extended battery, tried multiple roms, and nothing worked. Finally had Verizon swap my phone, and now I get at least 2 days off the rezound extended battery, and at least 20 hours with the stock battery (even when using 4G all day and watching youtube, etc).

I'm on CleanROM Professional edition 4.3 (haven't bothered to upgrade yet), and it is by far the best one that I've tried (tried other roms from scott, BAMF, and Ineffabilis). You can go with the standard edition if you like sense stuff, I turned most of it off on mine but that's kind of a personal preference. Bluetooth works flawlessly, and it has awesome battery life, no need for underclocking or anything else.