Whatcha up too?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want a change from Moto. Tired of locked bootloaders and kexec never really took off the way I hoped. I said I wasn't going to get another one, but it was the best phone I could afford before the data changed. I need my unlimited

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would love to Get any phone that has great battery life lol but I'm just tired of Motorola

Sent from a blacked out Droid Bionic running Eclipse!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Would love to Get any phone that has great battery life lol but I'm just tired of Motorola

Note 2 all the way. The battery is 3100mAh (the MAXX HD is barely larger at 3300mAh), and it's removable. Even with the larger screen and quad-core processor, I'm getting battery life that rivals the original MAXX I had.

The battery life of the Note 2 also far exceeds the battery life of the iPhone 4S I used for several months (and all reports about the battery life of the iPhone 5 put it on par with the 4S).

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Note 2 all the way. The battery is 3100mAh (the MAXX HD is barely larger at 3300mAh), and it's removable. Even with the larger screen and quad-core processor, I'm getting battery life that rivals the original MAXX I had.

The battery life of the Note 2 also far exceeds the battery life of the iPhone 4S I used for several months (and all reports about the battery life of the iPhone 5 put it on par with the 4S).

^ this

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
it's not a palm treo

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I would get the note2 but I cant afford all the styli I would lose.:D

Doubtful. The phone will let you know when you've taken a few steps without the S Pen.

Now you have no excuse. :)

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
That is really nice! Lol

Indeed it is. Samsung really packed in the features with this phone, and they really thought out almost every angle of use. It really is one of the most impressive Android devices ever released.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
With all honesty I use pens for everything, opening packages, pry bar etc. Having a stylus handy I would have chop sticks, drum sticks etc.