Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Not much

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Do I hear buyers remorse when next month all the cool phones drop. IPhone 6.

sent from my XT1080 using tapatrash

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Damn DDog. You still around these forums?? Lol. I just got an email about replay to this thread. It's been a minute. Hope all are well. I miss Verizon. But I'm now off T-Mobile. As well as att st. I finally found that Sprint works in my apt and at work. So it's the first time since Verizon I've had the convenience of both. Lmao. I've had several devices since my last S3 while deving here. I said I'd drop in to say hi. Went from nexus 4 to Note 3 s4 g2 m8 right now but m8 is going back for 14 day satisfaction guarantee ...for the g3. Reason is. Camera. Yup. The m8 has shown it's glory in every other thing I need including ruling the benchmarks. I'm always top score stock not even on performance mode. Just out of box. So I got a good one. But sadly. I must have a better camera. I'm sure some will disagree but hey. I can't do 4mp. I tried. And reason I didn't get g3 first was it was 199 12 days ago. Lol. It dropped and so barely I made it. Though Sprint did try to say my 14 started the day I ordered not recieced. But I beat that. Don't even try that with this guy. Lol So next is note 4. I'll be adding a line. So I hope all are doing well not sure who remembers me. I've been in xda long time. But I must come back to check in. Take care all. If you have any comments. I'll be around. Peace.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
uploadfromtaptalk1409787250453.jpg

Dodged a bullet today!! All of my gear on the tower was offline. Tower took a direct lightning strike. All surge suppression worked. The surge devices are destroyed, but all equipment is working. No need to climb today.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Sam Adams time...close enough!!

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry. I meant note 3 I had but you will love it. Compared to my note 3 and the m8 I had for a day I am in love with the LG g3. Its the best phone in my opinion. I've had it for 3 days now. The gourgous 4k display. The amazing camera with optical image stabilization . the amazing new LG ui on top of android 4.4.3. And the battery life surpass my note 3. Its an amazing phone . you won't be disappointed

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Sam Adams time...close enough!!
Nothing wrong with a nice cold Sam! Enjoy! I boiled stadium brats in Sam Winter Lager before grilling on Labor Day and my guests said they were the best brats ever. I'm not sure about that...but they were good!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Nothing wrong with a nice cold Sam! Enjoy! I boiled stadium brats in Sam Winter Lager before grilling on Labor Day and my guests said they were the best brats ever. I'm not sure about that...but they were good!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I am an IPA guy. I like the Rebel IPA. I also drink a lot of IPA varieties.
Dang Frogman...close call! Glad to hear you're ok!

tap'n on my S5
Thanks CR6, luckily I never left the ground. This tower is actually really sturdy and a good solid climb.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks DevilDog. So you know my feeling then. Since we both had note 3 M8 etc. I had G2 for a long time. I hated to sell it but I got desperate few months back. So I did. Anyway I ran the g3 firmware around that time. So I think I'll be good. Thanks man. I agree. But ill tell you the m8 is fast ..HTC is doing their part. I'm sure I'll buy the next m9 if it has better camera. I read online that 50% returns were due to camera.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. I would have went with the m8 if it had a better camera of course but also a bigger screen. 5 in is way too small for me . also battery life was not too good on the m8. I'm at 13 hours with 4 hours onscreen with my g3 at the moment and still have 35% left