What will people do with flash!

moot

Reaction score
Just wanted to know what people are planning on doing with their droids, once flash 10.1 is released.

While I would love to watch Hulu videos, I'm told that this will not be supported. I'll most likely be listening to archived radio shows from This American Life, which you apparently need flash to listen to.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Funny you should ask. I often wondered just how many site visited on the phones are "incomplete" because of the flash parts. That's the only thing I see once in a while which makes me wonder what the big deal is.

However, imagine the opportunities that may open up if Flash was incorporated in to applications. Maybe the possibilities of what can be done is much more with Flash. Again, I'm just speculating.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hopefully not watching a lot of ads.

I'm hoping we have a toggle for Flash, just like we do for GPS, Bluetooth, etc. The only time I want it on is for video or games. I don't want it on all the time.

nooter99

Reaction score
Will flash make it possible to listen to Sirius? Yes I have a subscription.

nateccnn

Reaction score
Just wanted to know what people are planning on doing with their droids, once flash 10.1 is released.

While I would love to watch Hulu videos, I'm told that this will not be supported. I'll most likely be listening to archived radio shows from This American Life, which you apparently need flash to listen to.

Mostly they will just ***** about battery life sucking.

Nate

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
hopefully not watching a lot of ads.

I'm hoping we have a toggle for Flash, just like we do for GPS, Bluetooth, etc. The only time I want it on is for video or games. I don't want it on all the time.
Excellent.