What widget is this?

DigitalDreamer

Reaction score
I've seen the following widget on many ppls' homescreens. What is it?

widget.jpg

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a terrific widget because it's functional as well. Tap on the parts of the widget and it opens up functional screens.

dodgylegs

Reaction score
I used this widget and loved it - it seemed to drain the battery though??? Is that right or is it unlikley to cause such a drain?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your question is like someone driving his car asking how much gas is left when it's right in front of him.

Tap on the widget, then hold down the battery section for a few secs and look at whats been using the battery.

I used this widget and loved it - it seemed to drain the battery though??? Is that right or is it unlikley to cause such a drain?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
WOW!! thanks for pointing this widget out...ITS GREAT...i used to use BATTERY LIFE but that only shows, well BATTERY LIFE lol

dodgylegs

Reaction score
Well done clever clogs!!

What I was saying is that I found this widget drained may battery life - not showed it - try and read the post next time!

victorythagr8

Reaction score
Well done clever clogs!!

What I was saying is that I found this widget drained may battery life - not showed it - try and read the post next time!

And he is telling you click on the widget and hold the area that say battery and check battery usage to show you what is really draining your battery life since android has a built program that checks what program is using up your battery.

So again if you think this is draing your battery check the battery usage stat and see what percentage the app itself is draining your battery/

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
This widget doesn't drain your battery. I told you how to check it using the widget itself.

If you'd like to use more sarcasm I can play that game...:icon_ devil:

dodgylegs

Reaction score
I wasn't meaning on being sarcastic, I just didn't know if the widget cause battery drain, and didn't realise that it would actually tell me that if I long-pressed it - so apologies, my fault.

Last thing I want to do is offend the very people whose threads I've been reading religiously for a while now.

So apologies again, and thank you. x