What to do with phone after upgrade..

Badbird2000

Reaction score
So I am a about to upgrade to the Nexus. Is it worth my while to try and sell my original Droid when I get the new phone? Is it worth anything to anyone? I have an old Blackberry Pearl sitting around as well...I might have to pay someone to take that off my hands..lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I sold my D1 for a hundred bucks, had it for two years and only paid 2 or 250 - don't remember but I got my moneys worth and some :)

Nealius

Reaction score
Hang on to it in case you have issues with the gnex. My tag line said nexus for about a week
And Rezound for a day

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

pinoy_92

Reaction score
i checked newegg.com and they would give me $3 at best for my droid...i decided to keep it, just in case someone in my family needs a phone. :)

striker85

Reaction score
I had to use mine while waiting on my warranty replacement Bionic was in the mail.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gadget_guy

Reaction score
I did a factory reset and let my kids play games on my wife's old phone. Installed google music, so while in wi-fi they have access to all the music and have that set to save those songs they play to the SD card so they can jam out when not in wi-fi.

MightyT01

Reaction score
Mine makes a great MP3 and wifi Pandora streamer on my home theatre system. Oh, and a great clock.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
After losing my beloved Inc in a water bottle accident and not having a phone to use for a few days, I saw the definite advantage to having an old phone on hand to use in case of unexpected situations.

vey

Reaction score
I bought my OG a few montehs ago from CL for$50. I signed it up on Page Plus Cellular. $12 a month.

ggtus

Reaction score
you could always root it with cm and place it on swappa

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sold my rooted and rommed D1 to a friend for 75 bucks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk