What to Do Before Rooting?

Maddy30

Reaction score
Hi Friends,
I read that in order to root your phone you need to get to know ADB, but is that a software you need to install on your computer before rooting or is it just a type of code you enter in order to complete the rooting process. Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

Not really, it depends on what device you want to root and what root method you intend to use.

S5 tap'n

Reactions: CJM
To answer your question, ADB is installed on your computer. But for us to help you better, let us know what phone & version of Android you have

Tapped from a Nexus 6

Rooting has its advantages and disadvantages as well. Make sure you have a good reason to root your phone.

To answer your question, ADB is installed on your computer. But for us to help you better, let us know what phone & version of Android you have

Tapped from a Nexus 6
Thank you for your answer. I am not rooting my phone right now. I am thinking of doing it and I am just reading some things about it. But a friend of mine who has rooted his phone is looking for a way to uninstall com.goodluck.look(version 19-Zh10317) which keeps opening data connection and location in tecno p3. Would you know how to do that? Thanks in advance. :)

In order to disable a system app, you will need root. Knowing ADB will help you should you encounter any problems.

Holy moley, who's that I see there?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back