What tablet to buy?

mabz350

Reaction score
The asus terminator 2 is comming out next month Google it. That tablet is going to b awesome

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Right now is a bad time to be buying a tablet, I have a feeling a whole lot better ones will be out soon. If I was getting a real tablet I would go with the galaxy 10.1 or the transformer or a tablet called the notion ink adam. I'm more than happy with my CM7 nook color for the time being, I got it for 120 bucks on craigslist! I suggest you get a NC and just wait till q1 or so. :)

wardo

Reaction score
You have to buy your top 2 or 3 and take them all home at the same time to compare for a few days. This is what me and my wife did and it was the best way to find what you want.

HTC flyer is the bomb we got the 7 inch screen. After holding other larger tablets we really didn't want the bulk.

Also the shape will play a huge roll in your liking. The xooms wide screen sucks. Feels weird holding with one hand.

Samsung tabs rock. But since I have HTC phones I enjoy their tab more. I'm sure it would be the other way around if I owned Samsung phones.