What Rom

vettesfan

Reaction score
I am trying to find a decent ROM to try. I am running .596 Rooted and deodexed. I have been looking in other threads/forums and so far can't seem to find one. It seems quite a few just aren't ready yet or development appears to have come to a halt. Any suggestions, and possibly a link to where i can find the ROM

Sent From my Rooted, Deodexed, and Themed DROIDX

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Right now apex has a gb rom and so does liberty. As far as liberty goes to get the latest and greatest version you need to buy the liberty toolbox app from the market, otherwise you do have yo wait for it to be pushed to this site for free.

There is zombiestomped and zapx Ginger as well. By my count that's 4 right off the top of my head for rooted gb.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
V

vettesfan

Reaction score
I was thinking about apex is the FBI version avaiein rom manager?

OP
V

vettesfan

Reaction score
GB NOT FBI... DYAC

OP
V

vettesfan

Reaction score
Liberty is going to make me wait then. I got pissed at my bank and closed my account so need to open a new one and wait for card before I can get toolbox.

bodean

Reaction score
This type of topic is posted daily. Look around the forum, use the search, should get you going the right direction

dxgeek35

Reaction score
Go to drewgaren.com and use one of his roms, they are amazing!!

OP
V

vettesfan

Reaction score
I flashed drewgarens hateraid rom and didn't care for it. So I restored my nandroid backup and restored with TB. I still can't access settings or Widgets. Will I need to reflash the leak and theme to get those back

gimlet72

Reaction score
Right now apex has a gb rom and so does liberty. As far as liberty goes to get the latest and greatest version you need to buy the liberty toolbox app from the market, otherwise you do have yo wait for it to be pushed to this site for free.

There is zombiestomped and zapx Ginger as well. By my count that's 4 right off the top of my head for rooted gb.

I think the latest zombie stomped is v 595