What rom should I use

stillwaiting

Reaction score
when you got your phone there was a USB cable that came with it you can use that or you could take out the micro sd and toss it into a converter, open it on your computer and move the file over

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
the gapp dl was unsuccessfull because of not enough phone memory...if i erase all the cache will that solve the problem

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
when the nighlty dl is done dl can i just hit back when it tells me where to store it? not talking abt the gapp

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
yo i got to where i can go an install nighlty zip.....but where do i go to install the gapp

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
now i got it to install and everything....hit reboot.....now all i get is the m sign for motorola like its trying to start up but its benn this way for like 10min

hamann5

Reaction score
Sorry to say this but you have now bricked your phone. You will now need to SBF your phone back to stock..thats quite a process that I'm not going to explain considering the difficulty you've had so far in this thread. Sorry don't mean to be harsh but for someone who doesn't know at least a little of whats going on you shouldn't be playing around with ROM's and what not because things like this will happen.

Best I can tell you is search for how to SBF your phone..theres plenty of instructions out there

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Probably made the #1 mistake people make flashing cm4d2g: taking a nightly from rom manager. Download from rootzwiki, not rom manager. Rom manager gives you the D2 version, non-global. Make sure you're getting the right one as well; there's a froyo base and a gb based one.