What ROM should I get?

OP
projectxero

projectxero

Reaction score

trickster2369

Reaction score
I have been using this ROM since it was released and have had no problems. Themes are non existant as of now, but version 1.2 is supposedly on the way. Maybe this weekend? Check out XDA for some more info.

Sent from my Incredible

microsnook

Reaction score
I just got this phone yesterday as well!
I flashed the MIUI and i have to say that its pretty amazing...
I kinda wanna flash CM7 or UD but I dont know if I want to leave this rom!

Have fun! The DINC rocks

Spikezilla

Reaction score
I am running CM7 RC3 w/ frost them and it is very fast. At first it was rebooting all time but have not had any issues the last few days.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

kmo

Reaction score
CM7 is doing the job for me, big thanks to all the developers working on these mods.

danomat1973

Reaction score
OMFGB rom...hands down the best I have ever tried.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
I forgot about this thread. I had a D1 when I first posted in it. I've tried all the sense roms, MIUI, & the GB leak but I always come back to CM.

danomat1973

Reaction score
Get omfgb 1.2.0....I got off Tom manager

danomat1973

Reaction score
Oops...that was supposed to be rom manager

rlacrossjr

Reaction score
CM7 is great!!! You can do the stable 7.0.3 android version 2.3.3 or mess with the CM7 Nightly's which is android version 2.3.4. Also have great support and user forum that can answer all your questions. Some sweet kernels out there that are just made for Incredible like chad's Incredikernel, which with heavy use with stock battery get 18 hours.
I started off on Ultimate Droid 3.0 and went up to 3.3, it was a good rom, but then I saw that UD3 was using a kernel names cyanogen. So I googled and never left CM, I did try the OTA leak but went back to CM7.0.3.

OP
projectxero

projectxero

Reaction score
CM7 is great!!! You can do the stable 7.0.3 android version 2.3.3 or mess with the CM7 Nightly's which is android version 2.3.4. Also have great support and user forum that can answer all your questions. Some sweet kernels out there that are just made for Incredible like chad's Incredikernel, which with heavy use with stock battery get 18 hours.
I started off on Ultimate Droid 3.0 and went up to 3.3, it was a good rom, but then I saw that UD3 was using a kernel names cyanogen. So I googled and never left CM, I did try the OTA leak but went back to CM7.0.3.

Duuuude 18 hours? I gotta hit that up!! :D