What Rom has Best battery life?

I

iTz_I3urn

Hello,
Im wanting to flash a rom that has amazing battery life for my bionic... i want it to have 3g/4g and i want to be able to receive incoming calls... (unlike super gummy kang)

deduct

Reaction score
I am running eclipse 2.2. It has same battery life as stock. All of the ics roms have decent battery life as well. They say the best rom for battery is liberty rom. Though when I tried it I could not use it as it was using the earlier system version. I had it running, but data would not connect. I have always wanted to try reblurred rom but I am assuming that would have the same problem as liberty since it is also an older rom. So far eclipse is the rom I keep going back to.

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Can You give me some info about eclipse 2.2?

You did say the battery life is same as stock? And is it fast eclipse and can u receive incoming phone calls and does it have 3g and 4g?

deduct

Reaction score
Yes to all.

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Do you have the download link for eclipse?

deduct

Reaction score
Sometimes after I first flash a rom my calls will go straight to voicemail until I make a call myself. Ive gotten into the habit of making a call right after I set everything up.

deduct

Reaction score
I have 3g on eclipse right now. Just toggle it as you would stock under settings.

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

I noticed that when im using a rom and im about to power off theres more options such as: power off,Silent, airplane, RECOVERY, screenshot. I was wondering how do i get the RECOVERY part to show up when im on regular stock and rooted...

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
I'm ruining the .902 update and never have had any issues with not getting calls or with 3g/4g; the only issues I've had are the typical hand off between 3g/4g. I just haven't too many issues with the .902 update.

Sent from my Red Eclipsed Droid Bionic

matthew2478

Reaction score
You need to have safe strap or bootstrap those tools work great for flashing roms. I use safe strap and works perfect for me