What notification sounds do you use?

gabchoud

Reaction score
Like many, if not most, Droid users I have several accounts that I want/need notifications for. Email-1, Email-2, Gmail, txt.

For one of my email accts. I use my standard Monty Python "... Message for you sir!" notification. For the others I just use generic sounds because I HATE anything that sounds even a little bit like the A-O-HELL "You've got mail".

So, what do you use, if you have multiple accounts and want to remember what notification if from which account?

mikeyd08

Reaction score
For standard txt msgs I use the standard "DROID" cause I like it. For email from work I have the robot from lost in space "danger will robinson" cause its usually a problem. When my wife calls its the theme song from real time with bill mauer. When my daughter calls its theme from buffy the vampire slayer. For all other calls its theme from the west wing.

tankexmortis

Reaction score
I'm using the 1-up jingle from Sonic & Knuckles for the SEGA Genesis. The boss music from Sonic 3 is my ringtone, too. I am a big damn nerd, yes sir.

Reaction score
For my messages I use the PS3 trophy sound. I do not have one for email...my friend uses the Mario 1-Up sound.

nubby

Reaction score
I used to use the droid sound for texts, but I now have switched to the Sports Center theme. It plays a bit longer, so I don't miss the messages in a louder setting.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Email it's Droid.

Google Voice it's Caffeinated Rattlesnake

Google Talk it's Beatbox Android

Regular Text is Don't panic.

Phone rings with The Beatles "I Call Your Name."

BeADroid

Reaction score
The communicator beeps from Star Trek.
+1 I use the communicator beeps for text, Drooid sound for fellow droid nerds....alison by elvis costello for my wife... and danny says cover by foo fighters for standard ringtones. slience for everything else.