What Launcher to use with Liberty? Or which do you use?

Trong

Reaction score
LauncherPro - ADW EX has some slick transitions but it is still pretty choppy. LauncherPro seems to be smooth all the way through.

RobStemen

Reaction score
ADW EX FTW

If you're using another launcher, you're wrong. That simple.

sruel3216

Reaction score
launcher pro wins. i bit the bullet and lost 3 bucks for something im not gonna use again...it does have more features but LPP is smoother for sure. the widgets are also a plus

Red261

Reaction score
Launcher Pro Plus

The widgets alone make buying worth it. Everything else is just bonus.

Oh, a completely rewritten version of LP which is going to speed up the already amazing speed is supposed to be released soon.

Growler48

Reaction score
ADW.EX!!! So many options available and much snappier and smoother than LPP!

xSithxSaviorx

Reaction score
Well i dont have LPP or ADW Ex, so i just use GO Launcher, not a bad launcher at all for me.

Carpatus

Reaction score
I use LPP right now though it has been causing some problems recently with FC'ing. So, a question to those that use ADW Ex. Can you change the background of the icon dock?

aggie12

Reaction score
I love Go Launcher it seems to be the most stable and it's so easy to customize it with all the features. So many features. I do really miss my LPP widgets though. Tempted to switch back. . .. . .

ninjaman23

Reaction score
I luv launcher pro but adw ex is kool ....is there anyway to hide apps in the app drawer like in launcher pro

Growler48

Reaction score
I luv launcher pro but adw ex is kool ....is there anyway to hide apps in the app drawer like in launcher pro

You don't hide them with ADW, you group them into groups that you want to see. Everything else is "hidden". Just open your app drawer, press menu, then create a group.

Last edited: