What is your job?

pookie

Reaction score
Technical trainer for a forklift dealership and a road tech when not training.
Also own a karate school

jakeras

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
I just quit my job yesterday ,next, I plan to apply for a position as a journalist or editor .

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm retired..yay! And i also babysit with 2 grandchildren one day and the other two grandchildren on a different day. Much more fun than the job i retired from I can take my dogs to"work" now and we can go out to play in the snow.❄❄⛄⛄with the kids. I can take a break whenever i want☕☕

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When I joined DF.net, I was a phone technician. I used to repair damaged devices before places like Sprint had technicians in-store. Since then, I've gotten a Administration of Justice degree, worked in Corrections, but made the move back to IT in 2015. I'm currently an ATM and retail technician for the biggest international ATM manufacturer on the planet. I love my job!

billy27

Reaction score
Technical operations analyst for whisky company, and I cannot stand it

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Big Ry

Reaction score
How in God's name is this thread still going!?

I just searched, and my original post in here was on December 27th, 2010, when I was still in grad school at Virginia Tech. Now, 8 years and 4 months later, I'm a licensed bridge engineer for a consulting firm in Baltimore. I'm coming up on 7 years in my career.

I probably made that original post using my OG Moto Droid or possibly Droid 2 (still got the Droid 2). Now I'm rocking a Pixel 2 XL Oh how times have changed!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Big Ry

Reaction score
My fiance and I went on our first date the day before Back to the Future Day, October 21st, 2015, which also happens to be her birthday. And yes we did discuss this fact. But not until after her birthday had passed, because she didn't want to tell be it was her birthday the next day on our first date

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Angal Faria

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
Angalfaria
I am a graphics designer and design graphics for DroidForums.net App.