What is the difference of 4G LTE...

f2004w

Reaction score
At the top right corner of your Driod, it has a little icon saying 4G LTE. Sometime the icon is white and sometime the icon is blue..... what does that means?

Reaction score
pretty sure white means connecting with no/limited data connection, or searching for signal. something along those lines. Blue is connected.

nicelysedated

Reaction score
Blue means its transmitting at that point in time. White is its connected but idle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
F

f2004w

Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense, before I had 4G LTE on blue almost all the time. The reason why I asked because something was wrong on my phone and went to Verizon 2 days ago to fix it, because the 4G network was down they screwed up my sim card (luckily I backed everything up). Since I got the new sim card it was on white all the time, even when I was going through the web.

Also is 3G is down? I couldn't get 3G since I got my new sim card.

nicelysedated

Reaction score
It was down for me during the outage. It came back when 4G came back. I've been back up and running for a few days too.

fucco

Reaction score
White means it is not connected to google servers. He is connected to google. Used for syncing accounts. U can use the phone and data when the 4 g is white