What is the best way to share videos on the S3????

jamjr74

Reaction score
I notice when sharing videos the files are too large to email or mms. What is the best way to share videos with people? Should I upload unlisted vids to youtube or use dropbox? Is there an easier way??? I have had some issues with people being able to view vids through dropbox when I send the link. Do the recipients of the video have to have dropbox/ youtube accounts to view video from a sent link? Thanks

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
No one???

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Parzec

Reaction score
This forum is dead....try over at XDA. I don't normally share videos, but dropbox, you tube or sugar sync should work even if the recipients aren't members so long as the video is marked public.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
One way to share the file, and this goes for any phone, and what I do is, upload it to youtube then send the link.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I concur Youtube is probably the best way as some do report issues with dropbox... If it is done on youtube the other nice thing is that it doesn't take up space on you dropbox so you can just leave it there.... I have just recently started using Youtube and wish I would have done it a LONG time ago...... I have always viewed videos there but never stored mine there...