what is so great about seido cases? and other questions about them

tktouch12

Reaction score
i've tried the clear case from verizon and their rubberized hard one. i didnt like either.
there is a ton of talk about the seido innocase, so i have a couple questions:
1) What is SO good about them?
2) are they rubberized at all or just hard plastic?
3) do they loosen the slider over time?

thanks.

scandroid

Reaction score
I just got mine a few days ago, and so far I really like it. Yes it is rubberized which feels really good in my hand. Doesn't feel like it will slip out. I also got the holster which is nice. I had the body glove but didn't like the way it clicked in the clip. The Seidio is not as thick as the Body Glove either.

CatsTide

Reaction score
very thin...fits like a glove. it is hard plastic with a rubberized coating.similar to the droids battery cover. i had on for my storm and am patiently waiting for one for my droid.

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
ok, so its really thin? but is there anything else really GREAT about them? or is it just that they are the best cases on the market?

I'm also worried about it over time loosening the slider, will it? does it?

Spartan

Reaction score
ok, so its really thin? but is there anything else really GREAT about them? or is it just that they are the best cases on the market?

I'm also worried about it over time loosening the slider, will it? does it?

Thin, offers good protection, allows the use of the physical keyboard and makes a great system when combined with the holster. I've seen no loosening of the slider and really wouldn't expect it too any more than normal usage might.