What is Ice cream sandwich?

I think the running rumor is either the first or second quarter of 2012

Yes, it is the newest operating software for Android.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Its a layer of vanilla ice cream surrounded by 2 cookie like slices.
Blue Bell makes the best. They also have a cookies & cream and nelopolitan (strawberry, chocolate and vanilla) ...

:)

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

I apologize to u droidz ...I don't like it when people r picking on others. I c it happening all the time in forums n it bothers me deeply! I hope u can forgive me for jumping to conclusions & for my stupidity!!!

Sincerely, debbie3doodles

All good...

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

I apologize to u droidz ...I don't like it when people r picking on others. I c it happening all the time in forums n it bothers me deeply! I hope u can forgive me for jumping to conclusions & for my stupidity!!!

Vut?:painkiller:

I don't like when people use incorrect spelling and grammar.

silly me i was looking in this thread thinking it was a someone from another country who didnt know what a delicious ice cream sandwich was on a hot day...even my grandma knows of ice cream sandwhich for droid mainly cause i told her but she knows lol.....just playing.... i am excited for it to come to the droid 4 whenever they get around to releasing it

Back