what is android keyboard

bluesummer

Reaction score
does all android phones have this android keyboards. is the android keyboards the one with microphone icon on the keyboard.

OP
B

bluesummer

Reaction score
what a pathetic forum this is. no one is giving me information. no one is helping to get some answers. i joined here to get some answers.

D

dankarlinski

Dude, chill. Your post was barely up for an hour, and its early in the morning. You'd get a much slower response on other forums.

As for your question, there are different keyboards for android. The main difference is the layout.
The main ones are

Android
Gingerbread
Swype
Htc
Motorola
Swiftkey

If you are looking into getting a new one, check some of them out

Sent from My Liberated Droid 2 (2.0.1)

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't think the forum is pathetic cause u didn't get an answer yet, it's been less then two hrs since you posted and most of the country isn't even awake.

To answer your question, yes the android keyboard is the one that comes stock on the D1 and has the mic button.

OP
B

bluesummer

Reaction score
Dude, chill. Your post was barely up for an hour, and its early in the morning. You'd get a much slower response on other forums.

As for your question, there are different keyboards for android. The main difference is the layout.
The main ones are

Android
Gingerbread
Swype
Htc
Motorola
Swiftkey

If you are looking into getting a new one, check some of them out

Sent from My Liberated Droid 2 (2.0.1)

I am not from US. and i am not sure if i asked around here in some mobile shops if they would have some knowledge about these things. That is why i am just depending on forums to get some answers and it is not easy to stumble upon a droid forum as this one.

So are you saying that not all android phones have same keyboard. Does it come pre installed already or do i need to download it online. I am only interested with keyboard with mic icon on it. so that i can do speech to text. I am not much interested on swype as i have that already on my present nokia phone which i installed through OVI.

Anyways, i am planning to choose between LG optimus Me or Samsung Galaxy mini.