What handset are you (thinking of) leaving for the Droid?

carbine

Reaction score
I left my BlackBerry Pearl. It was a great phone. Small, got stuff done. Not too fast but amazing and reliable. Battery pulls every day were something I wasn't happy about though. Especially with having an otterbox.

Cool thing is I have a perfectly mint Blackberry Pearl as a backup.

y2kgtp

Reaction score
LG Voyager. Hate the touchscreen that scrolls and keeps scrolling past where you need to go. Then you press to stop it, and get into a contact you don't want.

(I am leaving it, 2 Droids in shipment waiting to hit my house soon)

Last edited:

nunka

Reaction score
LG VX8300. Old, sturdy, reliable, and dumb as hell.

61713702167175500x550.jpg

Not a bad upgrade, if I may say so myself...

Kadarin

Reaction score
I left a BB Pearl for the Droid a week ago. While the BB was functional, it really wasn't a good internet data device. Also, the fact that I had it on AT&T didn't help (dropped calls, text messages that wouldn't go through, etc.)

wakeb791

Reaction score
I ditched by BB Tour for my Droid. Though once in a while, I do occasionally miss a few things about it.

korp

Reaction score
I was using the Storm1 and switched .... pretty good investment so far now my Storm just collects dust lol.

pmc2025

Reaction score
About to drop my EnV2. Old, sturdy, and like termites, zombies, and Sarah Palin - it just wont go away.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hay! just last night i found a case for that phone! (3 phones ago lol) i'll sell it to u CHEAP! lmao ;)