What good is Tv.com if

Reaction score
What good is Tv.com if you can only really stream through wifi? Missing something I guess. If your out and about do you just go on any wifi network you can find?

If I have a data plan shouldnt I be able to watch tv.com over vzw network?

If I am home I am not going to watch tv on the droid over wifi unless its dire.

Not sure what I am missing.

thank you.

jasonb

Reaction score
are there any other TV apps that have better shows or better channels? i tried tv.com and deleted it because nothing on there was any good.

OP
S
Reaction score
There are several full length shows that stream over 3G.

Yes thanks i didnt realize that when I first looked. Not sure anything is good though like jasonb said as well. But its better then nothing.

thank you

BigTex71

Reaction score
JetFlix is supposed to be good, but it is a paid thing and I haven't tried it out myself yet.

OP
S
Reaction score
i saw that too. but is it all over wifi (the good stuff) or it will work off of vzw network? i will take a deeper look into it.

i should just learn how to transfer stuff over from my tv turner card but not even sure where to start with converting video blah blah blah

JayMonster

Reaction score
I watch several things from CNET and have even streamed and watched an episode or two of CSI over 3g without incident.

OP
S
Reaction score
Nice to know thanks on tv.com. I know there are threads I wish there was a simple guide of steps.

thank you