What droid to purchase

lorgeme

Reaction score
Hello, I joined this forum in hopes of getting some guidance on which droid to purchase. I have chosen to get a droid based on the amount of good free apps droid has as opposed to the I-Phone. I have heard complaints about having to reboot various models of droids. I don't want a razor as I do not like really thin phones. The most recent recomendation I received was to get the rezound. I currently have a samsung reality. I want a large screen with a dual camera and dual core processor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome!

Any of the phones you mentioned above are great phones - each with their own plus's & minus's...the best thing I can recommend is trying to get some hands on time with all them in your VZW corporate store (they generally have live display models that you can interact with)...

Good luck on your decision and look forward to seeing you around the forum!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! I agree with what STG said. Lots of people are going to be able to tell you why each of those phones is the "best" one but you have to make sure to pick one that works best for you!

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Also agree that you should go to a store and try them out. Good luck with your decision. DancingNexus

Reaction score
Everyone had their preferences so like everyone above me said, you really need to go get some jabs on for yourself. Fire the most part all phones do the exact same thing with only little differences.

However, if you don't like how thin the razr is, you may consider the razr maxx. It has the biggest battery of any phone available and one thing that I think sets the razr apart from other phones is motocast. I couldn't live without it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

OP
L

lorgeme

Reaction score
Went to Verizon store today and looked at rezound and razor max. It didnt help with my decision at all!!:D I do like that the razor max had a larger screen than the rezound but noticed 3 of 4 store employees had a rezound. Not sure if that was due to razor max being newer or not. If anyone has any opinions on which one would be a better choice I would greatly appreciate it.

Kasey923

Reaction score
I would go with the Razr Maxx personally. Once you get it, you'll really understand how valuable that larger battery can be; droid phones can be real battery hogs.
In fairness, I'm also biased toward Motorola. I hate their Blur (preinstalled apps) but the hardware is top notch.

Lib3rat3d DX