What Datebook Alarms do you Use?

Reaction score
When I first came over to Android from the Palm OS, my biggest concern was what was I going to use to remind me of meetings and things I had to do. The Palm's native Datebook was great, with long and loud alarms. My first Android was the DroidX, and the Verizon people kept telling me to use Google Calendar. Well, I tried it, but could only get a pip-squeak of an alarm that wouldn't last longer than an instant. I needed an alarm that was loud enough for me to hear if I was at the other end of the house, and keep at it until it got my attention. Maybe I just didn't configure it right, but I couldn't get it to do what I needed it to do! Tried lots of third part apps, until I hit on one that was great. It was called Alarms by Palmarysoft, very configurable and easy to use and had a large choice of alarms, including MP3 songs you could use...loved it! Unfortunately, when I upgraded to the Razr Maxx Alarms, I couldn't seem to install it, and Palmarysoft support didn't respond to my queries. I actually thought they were defunct, but I just found their website. Anyway, I am presently using Nudnik most of the time, it's got a great snooze button that can be quickly set from one minute to one month. If I need a recurring alarm that it can't handle, I use Informant. The only thing I don't like about informant is that when its alarm rings, there's no splash screen, the screen remains black, and you have to turn it on and bring down the notification screen. Anyway, just curious what everyone else uses to alert you to things you need to do.