what color is everyone getting

liftedplane

Gold Member
Get the white and then just and a case to it. Everything matches white

I looked at them last night and i really liked the white one over the blue, though both are definitely nice I'll probably get the white one

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

huskur

I looked at them last night and i really liked the white one over the blue, though both are definitely nice I'll probably get the white one

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

I have the white and put a black TPU case on it. Looks like your phone is wearing a tuxedo:biggrin:

backlash

I had the blue one for a week. Returned it. Now I have white.
The blue was a little to purple for me, esp around the bezel area.

cwbcpa

I got the blue. Not a fan of white really. I have it in a black case and it looks sharp. Loving the phone.

mkstn

White! It's clean looking and easy to see. Hate black.. so tired of black electronics. Also put a white jelley case on it.

Last edited:

cybertec69

Silver Member
frank_drebin1 said:
I got a white one and put a black otterbox on it. I'm not a big purple guy.
The pebble blue is not purple, if you can't distinguish purple from blue, I suggest an eye exam:)

arrndroid

cybertec69 said:
The pebble blue is not purple, if you can't distinguish purple from blue, I suggest an eye exam:)

To be fair the blue can look a little purplely or even gun metal in the right light.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

cybertec69 said:

I know "pebble blue" is "blue", but it looks more purple than blue to me. I was joking by calling purple, I suggest you get a sense of humor ;-)

Ramesh

frank_drebin1 said:
I know "pebble blue" is "blue", but it looks more purple than blue to me. I was joking by calling purple, I suggest you get a sense of humor ;-)

I have blue and love it along with blue case