What are.......

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kickback is only 8kb and so is Soundback... so it's not taking up space.

I've got them in there too, but I couldn't tell you what they are. Need a dev or someone more familiar with the OS itself to answer this.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
go into settings>accessibility and you will see kickback soundback and talkback. i think its just to help you use the droid for like the seeing impaired or hearing impaired

ie everytime you press a key or type a letter it will notify you either by playing a sound (soundback) vibrating (kickback) or speaking what you did (talkback)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
go into settings>accessibility and you will see kickback soundback and talkback. i think its just to help you use the droid for like the seeing impaired or hearing impaired

ie everytime you press a key or type a letter it will notify you either by playing a sound (soundback) vibrating (kickback) or speaking what you did (talkback)
Makes sense to me. Thanks. :) LOL

OP
mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score

Ahhh yes, Abe. That sound logical.

~ Transmitted via Motorola Droid 2.1 ~