What are people doing with their old phones after purchasing the Thunderbolt?

urklegrue

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a suggestion? I want to trade mine in to Verizon or otherwise recycle it, but the display doesn't work. I know it can be used for parts, but all my info is on the phone and I can't see it to do a factory reset. Is there any way to erase it mechanically? Probably not, eh?

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
Im going to throw mine against a wall and see how many peices i can break it into....

jr313

Reaction score
Im selln mine today...hahaha...lata fascinate!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Shelooga

Reaction score
testing device. wifi surfing and downloading files at work with some thunderbolt shooting a tether to it, since they apparently can detect when i hook my phone up to the system (z4root showed as a virus and i got yelled at) and we cant d/l stuff. and im sure theyre tracing these key strokes. love my job. back to work

lockman

Reaction score
Trickle down effect. Wife got my 8 week old X. Brother gets her D1, which is newer than his. I get his D1 to play with. Circle of life lol.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wahhhhh!!! I'd cry lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I litarally am going to throw it against a wall... ill post pics when i do

Post Video. Think about donating it to a dev.

+1 :) lol but yea don't do that there are a lot of people who could use it and I think donating to a soldier or a dev is a great idea the soldier one especially

CrappyPhone

Reaction score
I litarally am going to throw it against a wall... ill post pics when i do

Post Video. Think about donating it to a dev.

+1 :) lol but yea don't do that there are a lot of people who could use it and I think donating to a soldier or a dev is a great idea the soldier one especially

Believe me noone wants this phone. It shuts off 10 times a day. sends your txt when your not done with it. Calls random people. Touchscreen is consitantly touching a certain place on the screen so navigating around on it is impossible. Im definitly throwing it against a wall... then i might burn out on my bike over it. Either way its going to be a great video.

Mr. Toad

Reaction score
I sold my Droid 2 on Craigslist for $250. Probably could of got more, had 6 emails within 12 hours of posting it. Helped with the one year contract price of my Thunderbolt.