What Apple App Store apps do you want for your Droid?

joegrind

Reaction score
Mint is pretty handy online....never had an iDont...so not sure how the Mint app is.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
As far as pointless apps, the zippo lighter application is already available

I don't see this in the Market. When I search for "Zippo" I only get some application that can read zip files. How do I get it on my phone?

joegrind

Reaction score

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
As far as pointless apps, the zippo lighter application is already available

I don't see this in the Market. When I search for "Zippo" I only get some application that can read zip files. How do I get it on my phone?

It's called iLighter and can be found here: iLightr - Virtual Lighter v1.0.2 Application for Android | Entertainment

There is an iPhone app put out by Zippo themselves. More what I was looking for. This will have to do for now.

http://www.zippo.com/NewsAndEvents/News.aspx?bhcp=1

throbinskin

Reaction score
This is going to sound gay, but ......... I told my wife we need to get the droid and she just looked at me and rolled her eyes. I told her there was a "weight watcher app" that she can download - It will count her weight watcher points after she enters some data into it. She smiled and said if there was one she would consider. I saw her friend had one for the iphone but, can't find one with android.... Can anyone help me here ?????????????????

Edit..... ( Calorie calculator )

Last edited:

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
its not on the app store but there is an application on cydia where iPihone can download any file from the internet (hotfile, depositfiles, etc) and save it on the phone.. its called safari downloader or something like that.

since we have a very good network and 16gb microsd, i think this would be very good.

idrv4spd

Reaction score
Icam

This app allows you to access your home cameras from anywhere you can get a cell signal or WiFi. Easy Setup. Best I have seen so far. Hope someone designs something similar.

travismarcum

Reaction score
I'd love to have Apple's version of Wikipedia. Im a wikifanatic and the ones on AmazonApp dont add up to Apple's

DaHarder

Reaction score
There are really ONLY two apps I consider Must Haves for my DROID:

1. SPB Mobile Shell... The world's best GUI - IMO

2. Kinoma Play... The world's most complete media suite - IMO

All others are already available via the Android Market

Ern3

Reaction score
My brother has a sweet drum machine app on the iphone... You can choose the sounds and record loops as go... Something like this exist for Droid?

First post be kind...

-ern