What app is this?

guttyla

Reaction score
on my old Droid I had a power control bar in the status bar of my notification. I can't figure out how I got it there or what app it was. Anyone know?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think he's talking about the pull down galaxy S power widget and yes just comes mostly with roms.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

REMilk

Reaction score
I think you are taking about the widget "Power Control".

On a screen with a row that has nothing on it,

Long press
Select Widget
Select Power Control

Then the widget magically appears.

Bob

estobaughn

Reaction score
Yeah what you are looking for is the power control in the status bar. That is integrated into roms. I have never seen an app you can download for that purpose

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JonCor2577

Reaction score
Widgetsoid can mimic the same thing you are looking for. I ran a few roms that had power control in the notification bar and I loved it. Widgetsoid will do the same thing. Setting it up takes some time but it works just like the power control on several roms. (I personally had it on cm7 and miui.)

Sent from my Inc2 using Tapatalk

OP
G

guttyla

Reaction score
Widgetsoid can mimic the same thing you are looking for. I ran a few roms that had power control in the notification bar and I loved it. Widgetsoid will do the same thing. Setting it up takes some time but it works just like the power control on several roms. (I personally had it on cm7 and miui.)

Sent from my Inc2 using Tapatalk

Genius...widgetsoid worked. I made widget invisible and put it in notifications. Exactly what I was looking for. Huge thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums