Welcome to the Team Liberty [Bionic] Area of Droid Forums

Dewalt12

Reaction score
For wifi I just used the sqlite to change the entitlement value to 0, reboot and BAM!! Tethering like a mad man!

Sent from my BAD ASS liberty powered DROID BIONIC

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
For wifi I just used the sqlite to change the entitlement value to 0, reboot and BAM!! Tethering like a mad man!

Sent from my BAD ASS liberty powered DROID BIONIC

Can you explain how that's done please?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Dewalt12

Reaction score
Just download sq lite editor, find "settings storage", click on that and then click "settings.db", then click "settings" click the menu button, click "set filter" and type "check". This will take you to where you can find "entitlement" all you do is change the value from "1" to "0"...not that hard if you just do research...the internet can be your best friend....

once again id just like to thank all the devs for everything there doing and Android for being the greatest OS! you guys rock!!

liutarishi

Reaction score
How can I delete the liberty tool box, I already have the pro version. Every time I delete it, it comes back when I hit reboot. I even deleted it in root explorer. It still comes back. I don't need two tool boxes. I also tried to delete the liberty root explorer. I already have the paid version of it, since I paid for it I want to used it. Great rom team liberty.

Reaction score
How can I delete the liberty tool box, I already have the pro version. Every time I delete it, it comes back when I hit reboot. I even deleted it in root explorer. It still comes back. I don't need two tool boxes. I also tried to delete the liberty root explorer. I already have the paid version of it, since I paid for it I want to used it. Great rom team liberty.

Freeze the old app with the pro version!

Ja5on L

Reaction score
Gotta say, impressive I have had liberty on my DX and I ran a few of the pre release versions on my bionic. This full release is great, my battery lasts 13-14 hours with normal use, yesterday off charger at 9am and at 1am had 17% left.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk