Welcome to the Smartphone Battery Discussion Forums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Awesome!! Enjoy and use the new section well guys and girls :)

I probably have the worst practices for battery: plug in when going to bed, unplug when wake up...

Really, that's NOT a bad practice, and you can clean it up really easy. One "training" every 3 months.

Search for FoxKat's posts and you'll find lots of information about his "Safe Charging" methods.

:blink:

Wait...I'm FoxKat!

:rofl3:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Rezound has to have the worst battery management ever, when it dies completely I have to put it in my Nexus to charge :serious: doesn't happen often but every now and then it's forgotten about until it hits 0%

I have come to a great revolution with the Nexus battery though, get busy enough in real life so you only use your phone as a phone instead of a trick for every trade, been coming home with 50% plus for months now ilovedf

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
YellowJacket said:
I have a near pristine original Razr flip I can pitch in too. :happy3:

David

Baahahahahahaha

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
The Rezound has to have the worst battery management ever, when it dies completely I have to put it in my Nexus to charge :serious: doesn't happen often but every now and then it's forgotten about until it hits 0%

I have come to a great revolution with the Nexus battery though, get busy enough in real life so you only use your phone as a phone instead of a trick for every trade, been coming home with 50% plus for months now ilovedf

Funny how sometimes Life seems to come full circle, huh?! :biggrin: What would we ever do if we didn't have cellular phones anymore and had to look for a PayPhone?

View attachment 50348

Anybody got a quarter? I dropped mine in the storm drain!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
FoxKat said:
Just so long as it's not FoxButt! :blink:

Baahahahahahaha. And here are some pics for ya FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
That can be arranged :D

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS
Just because I'm the same color as you now, doesn't mean I agree with EVERYTHING you say!! :rofl3:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Baahahahahahaha. And here are some pics for ya FoxKat

I like the guy on the bottom, but instead of MP, it needs to say FoxKat!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
FoxKat said:
I like the guy on the bottom, but instead of MP, it needs to say FoxKat!

Exactly!!

ARorlando

Reaction score
I'm finally living comfortably with my 4G LTE phone and it's battery life. The solution for me is
  • 2 extended (3000 mAH) batteries
  • 1 charging dock
I know that sounds unreasonable, but it's what works for me, and 'yes' I go through both per day. Maybe, it's the phone, or maybe it's me, I don't know.

I'm one of the few that have an LG Spectrum, and I like the phone (now that we recently got a firmware update, and should be getting ICS next month.) I get my e-mail, browse the web, use very few apps, listen to the radio, watch a few YouTube videos, and occasionally a NetFlix show. One month, when I listened to the radio a little more than usual, I hit 30 GB of data! Usually, I'm around 20 GB. I'm told that's really not too much, though.

I'm not one to micromanage my phone, by checking the battery status, and disabling services/apps that have started. The GPS is turned on, but the Bluetooth and HotSpot are not. I'm not sure what will happen to my battery when I get a notebook later this month and use the HotSpot. Luckily, I'm on the Unlimited Data and Unlimited HotSpot plans.

All this comes at a cost, though: $40 for charging dock, $25 each, extended battery, $30/month Data, $30/month HotSpot.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
All this comes at a cost, though: $40 for charging dock, $25 each, extended battery, $30/month Data, $30/month HotSpot.

1 of the few who pay for it I applaud you :hail::hail: