Welcome to the Motorola Milestone Section

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the new Motorola Milestone forum section!

shatteredzman

Reaction score
Awesome, I was thinking about suggesting a Milestone subforum but it looks like you already had one in mind. :)

pointdexler

Reaction score
Just bought my Motorola Milestone from Hong Kong... Motorola HK released the phone on Dec 23.. FYI, pre-installed MotoNav, Google Maps with E-latitude, multi-touch.. but NO Google Voice Search... ahhhhhh... OS still Android 2.0

Sweetyy

Reaction score
Hi!!

Motorola is the nice model with pleasant features..
I'm using the Motorola mobile recently i unlocked my mobile by using the unlock code specified in this site The Unlock Arena- Unlock Your Phone & got nice solution..
This site provide unlock code & instruction at cheap cost &
They are very much good in providing services!!!
Try out this site to unlock your mobile & gain solution!!!
Cheers-)

parisdroid

Reaction score
Milestone vs Droid

Hi,
I'm a Droid user from the US, working in France for the summer. I've just learned that the Droid's wifi is diabled outdoors in France. This appears to be unique to France (i.e., the wifi works outdoors in Germany, Belgium, etc.). Looking at the Milestone, aside from the AZERTY keyboard, it looks identical to the Droid. Any ideas on why the Droid's wifi is disabled, and whether this can be circumvented?

vipergts243

Reaction score

carolindaj

Reaction score
Motorola is the nice model with pleasant features..
I'm using the Motorola mobile recently i unlocked my mobile by using the unlock code specified in this site The Unlock Arena- Unlock Your Phone & got nice solution..
This site provide unlock code & instruction at cheap cost &
They are very much good in providing services!!!
Try out this site to unlock your mobile & gain solution!!!
Cheers-)

I was searching for an unlock site. Hope this site will be useful.

shrinisahadev

Reaction score
Milestone and Lotus Traveler

I am facing stange issues Mialstone having Android 2.1 FP1, i am using my phone to connect Lotus Traveler email servers form IBM, i am getting authentication error. After further investigation it looks like Motorola Milestone does not support basic authentication. It does support form based authentication.

Reset all other antroid phone and iphones works well on my setup, but i cannot use Milestone as this has issues with basic authentication.

Anyone using Lotus Traveler on Milestone or seen similar issues. Or anyone have workaround for the same would appreciated.

Thanks