Motorola confirms Motorola MIlestone froyo update!!

tehpriest

Reaction score
If the ROW sees it at all (look at Cliq/Dext promise from Jan) then it will not be until Q2 at earliest. Most of Moto Euro's Facebook page does not agree that there is any good news here. Me I got a replacement under UK law as the Milestone was not fit for purpose. SGS here I come :-D

kevenz

Reaction score
I have a canadian telus milestone........ wow q1 2011 sounds a bit ridiculous.

chad_petree

Reaction score
wtf is motorola thinking? q1 2011?????? whats the excuse this time? the milestone HAS STOCK android !!! htc has already updated their devices with customizations aka sense :icon_evil:

Kam5lc

Reaction score
If the ROW sees it at all (look at Cliq/Dext promise from Jan) then it will not be until Q2 at earliest. Most of Moto Euro's Facebook page does not agree that there is any good news here. Me I got a replacement under UK law as the Milestone was not fit for purpose. SGS here I come :-D

Can you explain a little bit more on how you got a replacement. Did you get a refund of your milestone or something? Ive had my phone for 6 months now but am kinda pissed off with the restrictiveness of the phone. So if we can all get replacements then it'd be awesome:p