Welcome to the DroidForums Rescue Squad Section

Fireball09

Reaction score
Install theme wrong,now no phone or contact app or 3g

Battery life rite now i have 90%,last time i charged it was this morning

im running sprecovery now

yes followed the root no matter what os u have for droid 1

my problem now is that i tried to install a new theme but im sure i did it wong. I was a zip file and i changed it to update and tried to install it,now my phone and contact icon dont work keeps saying " app not installed" also i have no 3g any more and cant get it back, please help :(

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
my problem now is that i tried to install a new theme but im sure i did it wong. I was a zip file and i changed it to update and tried to install it,now my phone and contact icon dont work keeps saying " app not installed" also i have no 3g any more and cant get it back, please help :(

What are you running and what exactly did you try to install?

Fl1f1sh

Reaction score
I have latest Windows 7 64 bit drivers, RSD Lite 4.8, Bootloader 30.3. Trying to flash 2.3.15.sbf. Droid X is bricked. Can't do a system reset. I can get RSD to see the Droid X but when I try and run the sbf file, I get the following error:
"Failed flashing process. Unable to retrieve interface handle. (0x7027); Phone disconnected"

Any help would be appreciated. My phone is practically new and I hate to get a refurbished replacement. Brick happened when trying to do the OTA update to 2.3.340.

jpnestel

Reaction score
I think I might have erased somethin. I can only use my hard keyboard and not my touch. Any suggestions?