Weirdest problems ever

blackbelt27

Reaction score
Starting phone state: Rooted with Dev server ota update, setcpu running and all "freezable" apps frozen

Phone will randomly reboot and freeze after 10 seconds of working normally, booting into recovery freezes, and everything just goes to **** untill it decides to stop

So i tried factory reset from the recovery menu, and normally a factory reset wont bring back files if there frozen, itll reset without them
BUT EVERYTHING WAS BACK TO NORMAL!!! launcher back, verizon apps i had frozen all back and working! and at that point the rebooting episode stopped, but i had a feeling itd be back

Durring the next episode i got into the recovery and applied the Dev Server OTA and got the error system/app com.motorola.framework.odex file not found, so im like "man im screwed" so i tried the update again and IT WORKED, how in the freaking world is it possible the file wasnt there but then it was!?!?!?!?!?!?

Because of the freezing in recovery and file dissapear then reapear, i think its a hardware problem, thoughts suggestions and everything else welcome