weird little browser issue

rjm5151

Reaction score
I spend a lot of time at school and would like to use the schools wifi. I find the wifi but then the browser opens a page asking for my student id and password. As i enter this in i move from the student id entry to the password it enters the letters i enter into the pw field and id field. This also happens when trying to log into the schools website. I have tried to copy and paste still enters it in both fields and gives me an error. I have also triedit with the stock browser and dolphin. I cant fiure what it is with their entry that would cause this.

Many people i know have iphones and have gotten the login to work one and u only need to do it once....

Any clues what may be causing this...every other site i log into from droid gives no issues

Maybe there are other tricks i didnt think of..

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what would cause that. That's strange, so whenever you go to enter your password it automatically enters your username correct?

deputc26

Reaction score
That is very weird, try switching your device id to an iPhone or desktop in dolphin settings

OP
R

rjm5151

Reaction score
Ya it really has no rhyme or reason it will enter the character at the end of the id...sometimes right in the middle....go and delete it and it deletes it in both entry fields....never eally seen anythinh like it....assume its gotta be something with their site

OP
R

rjm5151

Reaction score
That was something i didnt realize you can do...but after trying it same thibg happened....its gottabe something in there site thats causing the cursor to be stuck in thr id entry field