weekly view in Calendar

OP
E

esmail

Reaction score
Do you think it would be worthwhile to contact HTC - however one does that - and request that feature? I would suppose that's how they know what customers want...

I already did a few days back. I used the customer service link at the top of this page:

HTC Mobile Phone Support - DROID ERIS by HTC (Verizon) - Display

to e-mail them. Unfortunately, while they replied quickly (kudos for that) I got no real useful reply, rather noncommittal, "can't tell you what the next version will have etc." (no kudos for that) .. however, I think it can't hurt if several more people e-mail them about this features.

lowtech

Reaction score
Do you think it would be worthwhile to contact HTC - however one does that - and request that feature? I would suppose that's how they know what customers want...

I already did a few days back. I used the customer service link at the top of this page:

to e-mail them. Unfortunately, while they replied quickly (kudos for that) I got no real useful reply, rather noncommittal, "can't tell you what the next version will have etc." (no kudos for that) .. however, I think it can't hurt if several more people e-mail them about this features.

Yup - probably he/she told the truth... did not know! :) I will email them now - the more nudges from us, maybe the better!

3nd0Man

Reaction score

Yup - probably he/she told the truth... did not know! :) I will email them now - the more nudges from us, maybe the better!
I have yet to see a single post on this forum from anyone that received useful information from HTC support. I wish they had a ticket/wishlist system like Google Android's project page.

lowtech

Reaction score

I have yet to see a single post on this forum from anyone that received useful information from HTC support. I wish they had a ticket/wishlist system like Google Android's project page.

Guess what - a generic reply to me too. Prompt, but essentially a canned response. I guess we all cross our fingers and make a wish for what we need! :dry:

lowtech

Reaction score
I just started using Pure Calendar Widget today and I'm loving it.

I tried that a couple of times - for some reason I don't get along well with it.

I love CalWidget - simple and clean, and it works for me. It's great we have a couple of choices, with more on the way. That's one reason I like using Android - all those developers working... just for us! :icon_ banana: