WebVR Now Supported On The Gear VR

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The next big thing in tech and media consumption very well could be virtual reality. The only thing I can see holding this tech back is the fact that it totally drowns out the world around you cutting off any and all human contact you would otherwise have (I can't see my family all with head gear on versus sitting around the tv talking about our day). Maybe I am just getting old.

Samsung however sees this future clearly. With thousands of Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge users receiving their free Gear VR in the coming days there will be a huge influx of Virtual Reality content interest. Samsung has decided to add support for WebVR content to the Gear VR. You will be able to view this content directly from the Samsung Browser while using your Gear VR!

Via Samsung

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

The next big thing in tech and media consumption very well could be virtual reality. The only thing I can see holding this tech back is the fact that it totally drowns out the world around you cutting off any and all human contact you would otherwise have (I can't see my family all with head gear on versus sitting around the tv talking about our day). Maybe I am just getting old.

Via Samsung

Set up a web cam tied to your VR and then you can "virtually" see them!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk