Weather Widget

mldorn

Reaction score
Hubby and I both have HTC Incredible. Hubby was screwing around and dragged is flip clock/weather widget to the remove button; we have since re-added it back to the Home screen; but the animations of the clouds etc. only work when you click on the weather; and not when you unlock the phone. Mine works both ways...kind of a sillly issue, but would like to know how to fix. any ideas?

carpenter_22

Reaction score
i dont know the incredible is this a standard widget that comes with the phone or did you get it from the app market. if you got it from the market have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the app?

OP
M

mldorn

Reaction score
It came with the phone, not from the market.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Open the weather, then menu...should be a setting for animation....

OP
M

mldorn

Reaction score
Only options in the settings are: Update Automatically; Update Frequency and Temperature scale. (the settings are the same on both of our phones, but my animation works on unlock and his doesn't.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Moved to the correct sub-forum....I don't have the DI here anymore...

You can also check out our sister forum HTC Incredible Forum

btb10480

Reaction score
Hi.Had the same problem untill my twelve year old told me how to re-install!!!Go to widgets,select the second clock down with a long press,(the HTC one)when the clock comes up,scroll to the right two times,and the flip clock, and weather will be displayed.Hit select,current location,and then done.The weather and clock will now be on your home page like before. Hope this helps you.

wioneo

Reaction score
I have been using the stock motorola weather widget since I got my phone. What is the crossed circle that appears occasionally in the corner? I have always just ignored it, but it stays constantly now for some reason.

Also is there any similar widgets that shows lifelike pictures for the weather in a 2 wide by 1 tall widget? I considered the stock google widget and the weather channel one, but I did not like them.

nikecar

Reaction score
I have weatherbug on my phone, but now use beautiful widgets for the weather which also replaced my HTC clock

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

silverfang77

Reaction score
I use Fancy Widgets. The widget can be resized in various ways, though I'm not sure how many.

Nealius

Reaction score
Beautiful widgets here also. Getjar app has it for free also

Sent from my GummyNex'd Galaxy Nexus!

countryashell

Reaction score
Same here. I've tried a few but I keep coming back to Beautiful Widgets.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Ayyrock

Reaction score
So I've had my phone for about a month and a half now and when I first got it, the weather circle would say the specific city that I'm in. I live in the San Fernando Valley and every city here is about 10-15 minutes apart driving. Well my phone would be able to recognize every city I was in even outside the valley and now it just says Los Angeles. The weather isn't the same here as it is in LA. Any inputs on why it stopped working?