Weather widget that displays weather directly on screen

stanwelks

Reaction score
Is there a weather widget that will display the weather for my location directly on the screen? I know about the other ones that you have to click on the icon to see the weather first.

Thanks.

OP
S

stanwelks

Reaction score
and I'm typing in Gtalk and click home button on side and it bring me back home in vertical orientation while I am still holding it horizontally. :-(

qwopzxnm

Reaction score
Both of the most common weather apps (Weather Bug and Weather Channel) allow you to put widgets on your phones home screen that display the current weather and some other info. Just go to your home screen and long tap a blank part of the screen and it will ask you what you want to do. Choose Widget and you're good to go.

TomN

Reaction score
I like Weatherbug, but the widget kept causing apps to not start so I got rid of it. Using Beautiful Widgets now and it's all good. Shows the weather under the clock and the notification in the notification bar.

RedBull

Reaction score
The first app that I've purchased so far was Weather Widgets. It displays the clock and the weather in the same format as the HTC Hero. It doesn't have the flip animation yet, but the developer might work that one out. It cost me $1.59 with tax...not a bad amount. It was the one app I really wanted and it was worth the money for me.

Zippster

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets..it's excellent.

+ .01 , just keep racking up the cash dont you? :biggrin:

The first app that I've purchased so far was Weather Widgets. It displays the clock and the weather in the same format as the HTC Hero. It doesn't have the flip animation yet, but the developer might work that one out. It cost me $1.59 with tax...not a bad amount. It was the one app I really wanted and it was worth the money for me.

Same here and have yet to have any of the other issues some have posted on about times being off. ( knocks on wood )

lauriep

Reaction score
I use Beautiful Widgets for desk top, but open Weatherbug when I want more info and radar.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets received a cease & desist order from HTC. The appearance was changed... but HTC had the developer pull the app from the market again pending an evaluation of the app by HTC.