Weather Widget Problem

jbr13

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems lately with weather widget. I am having it want me to re-enter location and refreash time over and over lately. I don't know if loss of signal at home is doing it, but even when out around town it will prompt me to reconfigure it. Its getting old. It does it weather I enter a zipcode or just go off my gps local.

Thanks
Jason

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Mine is doing the same thing. Appears to be a bug with the widget. I have emailed the dev, you should as well

OP
jbr13

jbr13

Reaction score
Thank, just getting ready to do that. Just checking to see if anyone else was having that problem too.

J

OP
jbr13

jbr13

Reaction score
Erron, Weather Widget just came out with an update, maybe this will fix it.

Jason

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I was just about to tell you the same thing. Guess we will find out. Maybe our emails worked!

Erron, Weather Widget just came out with an update, maybe this will fix it.

Jason

ggp

Reaction score
My Weatherbug works, but when I'm docked in the Multimedia Charger the Accuweather doesn't display :(

OP
jbr13

jbr13

Reaction score
Weather widget seems to be working well now since update this morning

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
jbr, there was yet another update since this morning I saw after our last discussion. Unless mine just didnt update the first time.

Zippster

Reaction score
This is pretty much the last try for me with this app, I have the donator version but am sick of constantly having to re enter my zip and seeing it have no weather forecast or many hours behind. Hopefully this update fixed it.

JVSEDI

Reaction score
Hi I have been having the same issue with Weather Widget on my phone since Sunday. I emailed the developer on Sunday. Got a response saying something like weather server might be down or you might have lost signal, try again later. I had not lost any signal or had poor reception. Emailed back again today because it was still happening two days later. I then noticed I had an update notification for the app. I downloaded the update and so far it's been okay. Of course, it's only been a few hours though. I told the developer it was getting to be a big nuisance having to enter my zip code 4 and 5 times and it still not resetting/refreshing. I had to shut phone off and uninstall reinstall app each time. I am hoping this update fixed the bug or I might be jumping to a different app. I had app installed for a month now since I got the phone and it just started acting up the past few days. Is it the same with everyone else?