Way to hide unwanted FB friends in contacts?

cnmsales

Reaction score
Im coming from droid 1 and on it you could do a full sync with your FB contacts and then go through and remove them individually if you did not have there number. Is there any way to do this on the TB?

If there is I havent been able to find a way. If anyone knows whats up and could tell me it would be appreciated.

noiofnine

Reaction score
Block /ignore/unfriendly on Facebook

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
blocking them on the phone doesnt block them on FB?

Reaction score
Im coming from droid 1 and on it you could do a full sync with your FB contacts and then go through and remove them individually if you did not have there number. Is there any way to do this on the TB?

If there is I havent been able to find a way. If anyone knows whats up and could tell me it would be appreciated.

I had the same problem, but I didn't want to scroll through the hundreds of people I don't ever talk to in my contact list and remove each one. I just deleted the facebook app from my phone (so all that was left were my contacts from my previous phone), and use my browser to connect to the full version of facebook instead of the app. Their mobile version isn't the greatest anyway. For the people from your old phonebook, Facebook for HTC Sense (pre-installed) will automatically sync with their pictures and profiles. If you really want a facebook friend in your phone, but they weren't in your old phonebook and you have their number, I suggest adding them individually.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Only show contacts with phones (assuming its in the tb contacts settings also).

Sent from my Liberated D2G

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
No I want to load them all then go through my list and delete them individualy. What happens when you select the block option in contacts?

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Perfect. EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you!

Reaction score
Perfect. EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you!

Haha, cool, glad to help and that it worked! I was just searching through the settings and came across that, and thought it would do just what you were looking for. I wish I had known about it the other day instead of going through all the trouble I did!