i hadn't noticed that the numbers had reflections - way cool!!!!
I really like that you mirrored the numbers.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
I really like that you mirrored the numbers.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Will this the available in different colors or just the blue that you show? And will it be Metamorph or install off SD Card thru Rom Manager?
Will this the available in different colors or just the blue that you show? And will it be Metamorph or install off SD Card thru Rom Manager?
This will be added to all of my themes. It won't be listed as a Metamorph.
I may tinker with the colors, but that isn't a top priority for me right now. I have thought about just letting them be grey and white though.
Like I said, will be testing it all tomorrow. Changes may come...
Will this the available in different colors or just the blue that you show? And will it be Metamorph or install off SD Card thru Rom Manager?
This will be added to all of my themes. It won't be listed as a Metamorph.
I may tinker with the colors, but that isn't a top priority for me right now. I have thought about just letting them be grey and white though.
Like I said, will be testing it all tomorrow. Changes may come...
I had been asked for this, I have tons to add, just threw a bunch that I found pretty quickly together.
Watermark'D Icon Pack
I had been asked for this, I have tons to add, just threw a bunch that I found pretty quickly together.
Watermark'D Icon Pack
THANK YOU!!!
Think it's time to hit that donate button again :tongue:
would the Watermark'D v 3.3 LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4 work for any FRD22D ROMS? or is this link a full themed ROM?