WATERblur'D

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just installed it. Running smooth, however, I got a request being that I use ADW the icons for the dialer which I believe is the same as the person looking one or the phone on the blur home, is not changing leaving me with two different icons or stock icons from adw. The dialer icon and the text message icon. Other than this small request everything seems and is working fine. Thanks again for such a superb job in creating this theme....dancedroid

I'm not following...

The person looking? I don't recall changing that, and I know I didn't change any phone icons yet. Can you show me an image? I haven't started back with ADW, so I am unsure what the issue is.
The actuals icons that per say come "stock with ADW", well just two that I care for the dialer icon and the text message icon are not changing after I apply the theme. All the others do but these two are not changing, and thats why I said I think thats the icon that looks like a person on the blur stock home launcher and being that I use ADW in lieu of the stock launcher these two icons are staying the same as the stock ADW icons provided with the launcher. I hope that I explained myself better this time...dancedroid

Well, I haven't changed any text messaging icons yet. Or dialer icons, actually. Let me install ADW, see what sorts out. Gimme a min.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just installed ADW, every image I have is the same as it was with the Blur home running.

Are you sure you haven't edited it at all from just a "rooted stock .340"? That is the only thing I can think of...

If not, grab ShootMe from the market, send me a pic in email....

maddog0331

Reaction score
I just installed ADW, every image I have is the same as it was with the Blur home running.

Are you sure you haven't edited it at all from just a "rooted stock .340"? That is the only thing I can think of...

If not, grab ShootMe from the market, send me a pic in email....

Maybe this can help thats the clearest pic that I could take...its the "Dialer icon first on your left, and then the text icon second from the left". I didn't know if you change them or not but if you could do it for me it would be great many thanks in advance.:icon_ banana: and not I have not edited anything at all........lol

Last edited:
OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am not sure how anything is wrong. Those two icons looks exactly the same on my screen, as yours. I haven't edited them yet.

They will be changed. I just have to get around to it.

maddog0331

Reaction score
I am not sure how anything is wrong. Those two icons looks exactly the same on my screen, as yours. I haven't edited them yet.

They will be changed. I just have to get around to it.

Nothing is wrong but you just answered my questions I wasn't sure if you have done it already or not, but like I said before you just did. Thanks for this great theme. Loving it and the icons too.....dancedroid