Was anybody able to get their Droid 1 replaced with a Droid 2 yet?

Crazy

Reaction score
I'm digging the Droid 2 and it's keyboard. So I was wondering if anybody was able to their Droid 1 replaced w/ the Droid 2 yet??

Thanks.

jonant29

Reaction score
I broke my Droid1 and after 3 days of negotiation, I was able to talk Verizon into letting me upgrade to the Droid X and I LOVE IT! I considered returning my X for the Droid 2 because I am still in my 30 return period but this thing is a monster.

xSZYDx

Reaction score
I broke my Droid1 and after 3 days of negotiation, I was able to talk Verizon into letting me upgrade to the Droid X and I LOVE IT! I considered returning my X for the Droid 2 because I am still in my 30 return period but this thing is a monster.

how did you do that?? did you have to send in your old one?

Skittles

Reaction score
i'm wondering the same exact thing!! does anybody know if asurion is replacing droid 1's with droid 2's yet?

xliderider

Reaction score

how did you do that?? did you have to send in your old one?

Im pretty sure it was just an early upgrade allowance where he kept the Droid, but had to pay the subsidized price and extend the contract another one or two more years.

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
i'm wondering the same exact thing!! does anybody know if asurion is replacing droid 1's with droid 2's yet?

I thought they only replace wig refurbished units? If so, would there be any refurbs out this soon?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
why would asurion give you a brand new phone for an old one? lol.

your choices are(as i know of):
ally
moto devour
droid eris
maybe a refurb

they dont even replace it with a new droid 1 now, so its highly un likely they would give you a better phone than what you have now.

Skittles

Reaction score

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com

ally
moto devour
droid eris
maybe a refurb

they dont even replace it with a new droid 1 now, so its highly un likely they would give you a better phone than what you have now.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/63615-asurion-plans-offer-droid-x-incredible-droid-1-replacement.html
hmm.. interesting all im saying is that its less likely, there was another news story last week on the choices to replace the droid 1

huskur

Reaction score

ally
moto devour
droid eris
maybe a refurb

Nor would i expect a lesser phone either

Skittles

Reaction score

ally
moto devour
droid eris
maybe a refurb

Nor would i expect a lesser phone either
exactly, i don't see why i am paying my insurance a month just so they can rip me off with an inferior phone

jmayniac

Reaction score

ally
moto devour
droid eris
maybe a refurb

Asurion still has Moto Droids. My friend just got his replaced today with another Moto Droid from Asurion.