Wanting A Clean Slate (Stock)

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
K, thanks for the help.
Sounds like a driver problem. Do you have the right drivers loaded on your system (PC)? You know how it goes...if the drivers are not up to date or the right drivers the PC will not be able to talk/recognize the phone.

jp233

Reaction score
Once you get there, recommend using Wifi to download the OTA push of ICS and install....and have it plugged into the wall charger.

I did it on 4G, not on charge, and it drained the crap out of the battery.

OP
J

JaredLoftis

Reaction score
Good catch...yes...1.6. Hard to keep them straight. Thanks FoxKat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while but thank you alot jpcalhoun and FoxKat for all your help! I finally have ICS and I am loving it. Should have done this a while ago haha. But really, thanks again. The support here on droid forums is outstanding!:biggrin:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Sorry I haven't been on here in a while but thank you alot jpcalhoun and FoxKat for all your help! I finally have ICS and I am loving it. Should have done this a while ago haha. But really, thanks again. The support here on droid forums is outstanding!:biggrin:

JaredLoftis, Thank YOU for being a valued member and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. DroidForums prides ourselves in giving tremendous support through our recognized and extremely helpful and knowledgeable "Premium Members" (as jpcalhoun is), our huge group of very knowledgeable and supportive members on other levels, and as well through our tremendous staff of Rescue Squad, Moderators and Super Moderators. This forum was built on the premise of "Family Friendly" support. It seems based on your reply that we've achieved this! :icon_ banana:

wolfe69

Reaction score
I got the problem solved. I managed to restart the phone through a "hard" reset (pressed both up and down volume and the power button). I haven't been able to get the Linux version of the DroidRazrUtility to work but did get it on a different system running windows and that solved the problem.

Thank for all the help......you guys are life savers! :hail:

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Like FoxKat said, you are a valued member of this forum and everyone here is ready to help when they can.