Wallpaper Problem Help Please?

Concistency

Reaction score
Ok, I've tried several launchers, but now when I set a wallpaper, on all of them, their all fuzzy like their zoomed in? I have the right resolution and everything. I just flashed a new rom, I'm not sure if that makes a difference, but it's really annoying. Wallpaper scrolling is also disabled. I also zoom the rectangle all the way in when setting the wallpaper.

Thanks

indee2025

Reaction score
When you zoom the rectangle all the way in, you're telling the droid to focus on only the image within the box, so all the way in means blow up the size of this section & rectangle all the way out means blow up this larger section, I too have had issues with jpegs from google images on the wallpaper but there are so many designs available in the market and off it isn't a real problem, what image were you trying to place on the wallpaper?

OP
C

Concistency

Reaction score
When you zoom the rectangle all the way in, you're telling the droid to focus on only the image within the box, so all the way in means blow up the size of this section & rectangle all the way out means blow up this larger section, I too have had issues with jpegs from google images on the wallpaper but there are so many designs available in the market and off it isn't a real problem, what image were you trying to place on the wallpaper?
Yeah, I think I got something to work. I was using Razr wallpapers that I downloaded online. So I went in the market and downloaded the Razr wallpaper packed and their good quality and no rectangle box to adjust.

Appreciate the help,
Alex