Wallpaper issues

FishMann

Reaction score
The screen's resolution is 320 x 480 but when selecting a wallpaper you are unable to have an image this large. Any way around this?

Tony1987

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the "set-as wallpaper " has changed? Now it only allows me to use one screen instead of the multi screen it offered before. I find it very annoying because it just cuts everything out. Has anyone else found a way around this? I don't like it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

tkopta

Reaction score
Mine too. Even with my go launcher settings set to scroll the wallpaper it does not work. Thanks Samsung....and thank sad for the UI update to remove the cruddy brown mess

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Koalakayla

Reaction score
My phone literally just stopped scrolling my background wallpaper when my friend changed my background. I thought they messed up my setting or something, but was it an update that changed it? I'm so mad now none of my background images fit because they are to wide to fit the whole picture with the orange crop box. How do I change it back so I can have my wallpaper shift when I slide the screen from left to right?!?! I DON'T like this static background!!